Frank master maths board game for 8 year old kids and above
It's always better to start early when it comes to teaching kids how to understand the skill of learning to see the time. This set of learning puzzles helps your little one learn to see the time and introduces the idea of analogue and digital time formats.
Features: * With this activity the kid will learn the act of mathematics with each puzzle * It features a colorful puzzle pieces which is very attractive for the kid to not just play, but also learn
How to use:
- After opening the board , each player takes a token holder.
- The token holder is to be placed in front of him such that other players cannot see the tokens placed on it .
- The players can decide amongst themselves as to who is to start the game.
- the player who starts the game should collect 7 random tokens without seeing .
- These tokens are to be placed on the token holder . Moving clockwise , other players can do the same .
|Product Weight (gm)||590|
|Product Width (cm)||28|
|Product Height (cm)||28|
|Product Length (cm)||1|
|Manufacturer||Frank Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd. A-57, Sector-64, Noida-20101|
|Age Range||8-12 Years|
|Country of Manufacture||India|